Sunday 10 November 2013

In my blood runs hope.

I wonder why, 
The moon does't glow,
The sun doesn't shine,
The wind doesn't blow,
The sky never rains,
The clouds never snow,
I'm turning insane,
Cold feelings, 
Cold heart,
Rivers of blood,
Seas of depression,
Darkness within me flows,
Frozen thoughts,
Screams of sorrow,
Blazes of pain,
Melodies of destruction,
Playing in my ears,
Until they've become numb,
Eternal chaos,
Shattered tears,
Gloomy soul,
Pulling my life,
Into one dark hole,
With no exit, 
with no escape,
Can't you hear?
All those screams,
behind my silence?
Can't you feel?
All the darkness, in my eyes?
Don't you have fear?
That I've got nothing,
I own nothing,
I lose nothing?
But one thing to finalize,
In my blood runs hope,
Because I'm sure,
Within a world of no lies,
The sun must rise,
The moon must glow,
The wind must blow,
The sky must rain,
The trees must grow,
And Happiness in ever soul,
must always flow,
With Eternal happiness,
A world of joy,
A heart with no darkness,
A world with nothing but peace,
No hatred,
No fears,
No blood,
No tears,
No sadness,
Nothing more than roses of harmony,
And a happy living,
For every soul ..

No comments:

Post a Comment